Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Let's move

Hello all,
Let's bring a change! I have moved to www.daneha.blogfa.com. Well, blogspot is good, but with my low internet speed, I have been going through some real headaches that finally made me decide against it. Plus all, Blogfa provides the comfort for posting in Dari that with blogspot would be only a dream.
Anyway, to those of you that check my blog with the hope of some English posts, I promise not to let you down every now and then. See you in blogfa.

سلام دوستان،
بلاخره کوچ کردم. برای دیدن "شاهکارهای" من، به وبلاگ بلاگفای من (دانه ها) سری بزنید. خدا بزرگ است گپ نوی باشد.
شاداب باشید و بمانید.
علی

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

با سلام خدمت شما دوست عزیز؛
یک سرویس جدید و پرقدرت وبلاگ نویسی در افغانستان جدیدا شروع به کار کرد. ثبت نام آغاز شده است.
آدرس: www.Blog.af

Anonymous said...

感謝您費心的分享您的生活!讓我也感同身受!